HeroSmash Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Why is there no new release on Fridays unlike other AE games?
- 2. What is an Alpha or Beta test phase? Why hasn't it ended yet?
- 3. What does "Rare" mean?
- 4. What is the best weapon in the game?
- 5. What are the classes in HeroSmash?
- 6. How do I customize my character?
- 7. What is the current level cap? How much Exp/Rep do I need to level/rank up?
- 8. Why are some missions in red and why can't I accept them?
- 9. What do I do if I have a technical issue or lag?
- 10. How can I be a founder?
- 11. What is the V.I.P Membership?
- 12. What are Alpha items and how do I get them?
- 13. How does this game fit into the AE Universe?
- 14. Is there a way to delete my character?
- 15. Can I change my character's name or gender?
- 16. Can I have the same character name as my Artix Master Account Name?
- 17. How many characters can I have?
- 18. Is there any houses available in HeroSmash?
Most of the time we do not know much as we are not the game staffs. The ONLY time that we would know is if there is an announcement by the staff. HeroSmash typically has new releases on Fridays, but there's no guarantee that something will be released on a particular Friday. Only the HS staff know what will happen with each new release, unless they announce the release — in which case, you'd know about it, too. Most of the announcements can be found in the HeroSmash Design Notes. If you'd like to know the latest releases, check out the New Releases page, which is updated by the fellow HS players after a major release.